- 11/07/2018 Germany and Berlin's Universities Where do people the most people study in Berlin and Germany? How old is your university? The data of all universities and their metadata visualized.
- 04/07/2018 Bathing Water Up to date water quality information through shared data
- 09/06/2018 With the eyes of a machine A Dossier on Artificial Intelligence and Facial Recognition
- 22/05/2018 Berlin's new Open Data Infopoint 3 questions and 3 goals for ODIS
- 11/05/2018 CSV-Tool: Similar Strings Clean your CSV and remove typos etc.
- 19/04/2018 The benefits of Open Data for cities Three ways cities can profit from Open Data
- 19/03/2018 Introducing Victoria Dykes Meet our newest Lab team member.
- 15/03/2018 Broadband Berlin 2017 Analysis of Berlin's broadband expansion
- 15/03/2018 Trust in Numbers Questioning data and statistics.
- 10/03/2018 Mirror, Mirror We built a Magic Mirror
- 26/02/2018 OpenData and Metadata Introduction to metadata and their opportunities
- 14/02/2018 Berlin's spatial units Introduction and overview
- 05/02/2018 Berlin's Kitas Map-based application for finding Kitas
- 10/01/2018 New LoRa nodes are go! Testing our fresh Arduino Mega/Dragino Devices
- 20/10/2017 Mobile Air Pollution Sensor Measuring Air-Pollution with open hardware
- 01/10/2017 H3LL0 W0RLD! Welcome to our Ideation & Prototyping Lab
We are always looking for new Team members, Freelancers and Students. Apply now: seibel@tech...